Through our exciting partnership with Snowflake, we can expose our data directly to the customer via our new cloud-based platform. This gives direct access initially to OAG’s worldwide airline schedules database and has an exciting roadmap of product innovation for 2021 and beyond.
Returning large queries in a matter of seconds and updated daily, this new delivery option removes lengthy processing and allows users access to raw data with their preferred analytical tool.
Key Benefits Include:
- Direct access to near real-time data means you can get value from the data faster
- It is quick and easy to integrate with your analytical tool of choice e.g. Tableau, Power BI to streamline your workflow
- An intuitive user interface, simple to use
- Ability to configure the data for your specific needs
- Reduced processing time and so reduced TCO – one customer saves > 8 hours of processing time per file
- No need to extract data before using giving you more analysis time
- As volatility in the market continues, it gives you an aggregate view of what has changed in the schedule
What data & functionality is available?
- Global Airline Schedule Data with full geographical coverage
- Airline / Airport Specific Availability
- Historical Views – Daily, Weekly, Quarterly
- Changes and Withdrawn Flights