PUT YOUR BUSINESS IN GOOD COMPANY
DISCOVER WHAT OUR DATA CAN DO FOR YOUR AIRPORT SERVICE
Stay informed of schedule changes and delays to mitigate knock-on effects to your staff and customers.
Stay ahead of changes and ensure your teams have the resources they need, thanks to a single source of truth.
view a flight's full Life
Track a flight's tail number to understand its full journey and keep alert of current and predicted delays.
analyze demand and traffic
Spot opportunities, such as new venues, and benefit from reporting built with high-quality flight data.
CHOOSE THE DELIVERY SOLUTION THAT SUITS YOU BEST
FLIGHT INFO DIRECT
- Ensure your operating systems have the most up-to-data to run faster queries. Download your results into excel or connect your existing BI and visualization tools.
- Access to historical, current, and future verified schedules and connections data to identify opportunities for new venues and make informed planning decisions.
- See our entire available airline database, access new datasets or filter the data you need to ensure you receive the information that matters to you.
FLIGHT INFO ALERTS
- Reduce manual checking and processing of flight changes. Ensure you never miss an update by receiving alerts in real time.
- Make proactive decisions faster and efficiently communicate changes to customers. Build brand loyalty with key differentiators.
- Minimize costs by tracking only the flights that matter to you. Experience more agile planning by responding to changes on the ground and in the skies in real time.
FLIGHT INFO API
- All in one place, our API is a suite of interrelated core data sets including schedules, flight status, seats and master data allowing you to receive multiple airline database sets in one API call.
- Monitor your partner and codeshare changes to assess impact on your own operations, and adapt confidently to schedule changes as they happen.
- Keep your teams updated at every stage of a flight. React to disruption quickly and manage resources proactively to save time and money.