The Skift Recovery Index provides a monthly update of travel performance in 22 countries around the world. As one of Skift’s data partners, we provide flight data (powered by OAG Metis) to enable the reporting of travel performance along with other key data points - together this creates the Skift Recovery Index, a vital source to track the travel industry’s recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Included in the full Skift Recovery Index:
- Monthly top-level global and country travel recovery indices
- Monthly country-level recovery index for: hotel, short-term rental, air travel, car travel
- Monthly country-level recovery index split by source and destination performance
- Monthly global and country-level macroeconomic recovery index, built upon unemployment, industrial production, retail sales, and stock market returns indicators.
- A mix of leading and trailing indicators. Leading indicators include actual occupancy, revenue per available room (RevPAR), seat capacity, and load factors. Trailing indicators include travel searches and reservations/bookings, cancellations, etc.
Download the latest Skift Recovery Index Highlights here
Related OAG Content:
US Aviation Market Insights and Analysis - data focused on the US, including Top 10 Airports, Top 10 Airlines, states adding most capacity + more
Busiest Routes Right Now - see the world's busiest international and domestic routes
Busiest Airports in the World - extensive data on the Top 10 busiest airports in the world based on total airline capacity each month