Which Airports Have Suffered the Most?
Deirdre Fulton, Partner, Midas Aviation, John Grant, Chief Analyst at OAG, are joined by our guest panelist, João Pita, COO, GRU Airport - Aeroporto Internacional de São Paul for the afternoon session as we ask, have the major hubs or regional airports suffered the most after the pandemic? Plus we look at the latest OAG stats and facts and review/discuss the following key points.
- A regional round up of recovery.
- How have changing airline schedules affected large hub airports?
- How has regional connectivity changed?
- What is the future for the smallest airports?
- Why have airline cancellations been on the rise?
Followed by a Q&A session.
- Morning session: