In OAG’s latest webinar on the Covid-19 crisis and how it has affected the air travel industry we take a closer look at the challenges for airline and airports.
Using OAG data and analysis our experts take a deeper look into the Covid-19 crisis and the ongoing impact on the air travel market.
- Understand the changes so far – region by region
- Assess impact to airlines and airports
- Monitor significant upheavals to the largest airlines
- Interpret the effects this may have for worldwide connectivity
- Identify signs of recovery by market?
- How will Chinese aviation adapt?
On this webinar aimed at the Asia market John Grant, Senior Analyst and Rothna Begum Director of Data at OAG were joined by Professor Zheng Lei from The Insitute of for Aviation Research and Brendan Sobie from Sobie Aviation and were moderated by Deirdre Fulton from MIDAS Aviation.
On this second webinar aimed at the North America market John Grant, Senior Analyst and Rothna Begum Director of Data at OAG were joined by James Hepple from Tourism Analytics and were moderated by Deirdre Fulton from MIDAS Aviation.