Airline frequency and capacity analysis helps you plan new routes, benchmark the opposition, identify new business opportunities and grow your networks.
Create customized reports to view capacity, top airline carriers and more as you build viable plans for growth and development.
Drive your commercial decision making with definitive airline schedule data analysis and predictive insight. Model future demand and passenger flow through airports to build convincing business cases and sell your plans to clients and internal stakeholders.
1. How viable is a route?
2. What opportunities exist for new routes?
3. Where can market share be increased?
4. How is the competitor network changing?
5. How can airport resources be planned to meet passenger volumes?
By submitting your details you are agreeing to receive a response from OAG. See our privacy notice.
1. Hedge Funds - Deep dive research on opportunity and data validation to aid their aviation industry investment decisions.
2. Global Logistics Company - Route planning, route growth and competitive market analysis for transporting freight in the belly of passenger flights.
3. National Tourism Department - Understand the flow of passengers into the region and comparing different route opportunities.
4. Government Agency - Understanding passenger movements, to track the potential spread of diseases.
5. Airport Service Provider - Determine peaks and troughs between arrivals and departures, in order to better manage staffing requirements, retail opportunities and security.
View important schedules information across different dimensions.
Analyze flows of flights in and out of a hub airport within a 24-hour period.
Compare schedules for two time periods to analyze changes over time.
View top carriers, top departure/arrival airports or top aircraft types all based on various metrics.
Create a fully-customised report of flight schedule data.