BUSIEST ROUTES 2022
Discover the World's Busiest Airline Routes in 2022
Busiest Routes 2022 explores the last 12 months to bring an overall picture of performance, including:
- Busiest Routes by scheduled seats
- Longest Routes by miles
- Most Competitive Routes
- Largest Unserved Routes
Learn and discover how:
- Middle East airports play an important role in the busiest international airline routes with four of the Top 10 airline routes operating on high-density routes within the Middle East.
- Nine of the Top 10 domestic airline routes operate within the Asia Pacific region.
- Pre-covid the busiest international route operated 82 flights per day, this year the same airline route averages just 33 flights per day.
- The longest airline route is 9527 miles with an average flight time of 18 hours and 40 minutes.
Don't miss out - complete the form to download your copy of Busiest Routes 2022 now.