From the new dynamic created by the sharing economy to the entry of Google Flights, the competition among airlines, online travel agents (OTAs), meta-search engines and other technology providers continues to intensify.
OAG surveyed nearly 2,500 travelers to uncover the trends and pain points driving opportunity and competition in the travel technology market. This report offers valuable insight on:
- The maturation of Google Flights and its impact on the OTA and airline industry
- The information and functionality travelers crave during the search and booking process
- How the sharing economy is impacting the travel market
- The impact of transparency and security procedures
- The TSA PreCheck conundrum