OAG Historical Flight Status
OAG Historical Flight Status allows you to search historical flight status data - dating back to 2004 - by combination of date and airline, flight number, departure/arrival city/airport via web service (XML/SOAP) and GUI option displays results on the screen.
Gain valuable insight into on-time performance trends
OAG Historical Flight Status provides easy access to the most comprehensive data, dating back to 2004, for reporting and analysis via our web service or Graphic User Interface (GUI).
Whether you need to analyse your own company’s performance, monitor competitors or assess potential partners, it puts airline and airport operational performance information at your fingertips.
OAG Historical Flight Status data provides added value to any application using industry standard technology. Analysis of air traffic trends will deliver a deeper understanding of airline and airport performance and will add value to strategic planning and commercial development activities.
With no database to maintain and the most accurate historical flight status information on the market OAG can provide a cost effective solution that will elevate your business.
Find out more about the whole OAG Data Suite by viewing or downloading our brochure here
- Available in two formats - Online displays summary and details results on-screen and Web service uses XML (Extensible Mark-up Language) and SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) as the interface and protocol for data transfer.
- Dynamic access to Historical Flight Status drawn from our database
- Updated with 6 million messages per day.
- Flight status data available from 48 hours after flight arrival.
- Simple search parameters requiring selection of date and least one of the following
- Flight Number
- Departure Airport
- Departure City
- Arrival Airport
- Arrival City
- Option to expand flight status search to include one day either side of selected date.
- Fast response times.
In a world where the most comprehensive and up-to-the-minute information is crucial to business success, you can rely on OAG Data. Unparalleled in its accuracy and timeliness, OAG manages the definitive worldwide airline database. With over 80 years of history in airline data consolidation and distribution, OAG has unrivalled experience and expertise, and a partner base than spans the globe. With information continuously updated 24/7, OAG is the unrivalled data source for the aviation industry.
Find out more about the OAG Data Suite by viewing or downloading our brochure here
Alternatively, call your nearest OAG office
- Americas: +1 630 515 5307
- Europe: +44 1582 695050
- Singapore: +65 6395 5888
- China: +86 10 5870 6166
- Japan: +813 6402 7301