OAG SSIM data, fully compliant with IATA standards - Standard Schedules Information Manual (SSIM) guidelines, provides the passenger flight schedules information which can be provided on a daily/weekly/monthly/annually/ad-hoc basis.
"For more than six years Wego has made valuable use of OAG’s SSIM. Supplying accurate and easy to use flight data is a priority in our business and we’ve found OAG flight schedule data completely reliable and at the technological forefront of flight data providers. The SSIM files are easy to work with, highly accurate and cover a comprehensive set of carriers providing agents, airlines, and travel intermediaries with a seamless service." Nedyalko Terziev, Product Manager, Wego
Perfect solution for comprehensive and fully detailed flight schedules data.
An OAG SSIM File contains schedule data fully formatted to the industry wide Standard Schedules Information Manual (SSIM) guidelines for electronic data exchange, providing customers with complete passenger and cargo schedules data of the highest quality available.
OAG SSIM Files make it easier for airlines and travel distribution companies to deliver high standards of customer service. The data is of such high quality that operational, booking and planning systems can be run at maximum efficiency.
With OAG SSIM data at the heart of your systems, you have the confidence that your customers will receive the best possible experience every time, eliminating the frustration and costs associated with failed bookings and re-bookings caused by less reliable data.
Improve productivity with robust projections for your organization’s strategic and financial planning, saving you time and costs of unnecessary recalculations.
Find out more about the whole OAG Data Suite by viewing or downloading our brochure here
- Data sourced directly from OAG’s global flight scheduules database containing schedules for over 900 airlines, the most comprehensive in the industry
- Formatted to comply with all aspects of the Standard Schedules Information Manual (SSIM) – Chapter 7, as defined by the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- Data validity may be set in accordance with the needs of each individual customer
- Choice of full, partial and changes-only SSIM files
- Coverage can include all carriers or any sub-set to meet individual needs
- Offers wide range of content options
- Choice of delivery frequency: daily/weekly/monthly/annually/ad-hoc
- Range of compression and transmission options
- Full technical documentation and sample record layouts available upon request
In a world where the most comprehensive and up-to-the-minute information is crucial to business success, you can rely on OAG Data. Unparalleled in its accuracy and timeliness, OAG manages the definitive worldwide airline database. With over 80 years of history in airline data consolidation and distribution, OAG has unrivalled experience and expertise, and a partner base than spans the globe. With information continuously updated 24/7, OAG is the unrivalled data source for the aviation industry.
Find out more about the OAG Data Suite by viewing or downloading our brochure here
Alternatively, call your nearest OAG office
- Americas: +1 630 515 5307
- Europe: +44 1582 695050
- Singapore: +65 6395 5888
- China: +86 10 5870 6166
- Japan: +813 6402 7301